BCCA-IN has been supporting newcomers to Canada enter the construction industry since 2015.
This program is funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada and managed by the British Columbia Construction Association.
For New Immigrants
The BCCA-IN program supports immigrants approved for entry into Canada before they arrive by:
- Assessing their work experience, education and skills to determine how their skill set might fit into the Canadian workforce
- Preparing their resume for the Canadian construction industry
- Clarifying expectations and supporting the process for Canadian construction credentials and certifications
- Identifying job opportunities and connecting them with potential employers in the construction industry
- Assisting with settlement and transition into employment in Canada
- Access pre-screened job-ready skilled workers coming to Canada
- Find experts you need such as architects, civil engineers, mechanical engineers, construction managers, tradespeople and more.
Email: [email protected]