In partnership with BCCA Employee Benefits, we are providing complimentary flu shots to VRCA Members and its employees to keep you and your team healthy and safe during flu season! Each year, an estimated 10-25% of Canadians will suffer from the flu, so be sure to book your flu shot today as space is limited!
Here’s how to book your flu shot:
The VRCA onsite flu shot clinic is available to members only. To book your appointment, please visit: https://bcca.calendarspots.com
- For location, select Vancouver VRCA Office
- Choose Select Service under Vancouver Flu Clinic.
- Scroll down the registration page to view available time slots on November 10, and select the time slot of your choice.
- Choose I do not have an account and proceed to creating a profile.
- Complete your registration details and select Book Appointment.
- Please note, you may only select one timeslot per person. If you are booking for multiple people, you must register each individual one at a time.
Once you book your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email which will include a Flu Consent Form. Please complete this form and bring it with you to your appointment along with your BC Care Card or Enhanced Drivers License. This form may also be downloaded here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Go to https://bcca.calendarspots.com
- Select “Login” in the top right-hand corner
- Enter your e-mail and password
- Select “My Appointments” in the top right-hand corner
- Your upcoming appointment will be displayed
- Select the “Cancel” button for the appointment
- You will be directed to a confirmation page
- On the confirmation page, select the “Cancel” button once again to confirm your cancellation.
If you receive a warning when clicking the “Cancel” button, you must call 1-604-419-2053 in order to cancel the appointment.
You must first cancel the appointment and then book a new appointment following the initial booking steps.
For those of you that have an enhanced driver’s license, the Provincial Health Number or “Care Card Number” can be found on the back of your driver’s license. These two fields are required in order for the pharmacist to process the flu vaccine through PharmaNet.
Please contact Roxanne Schutz at 604.293.6583 or [email protected] for assistance.