Phoenix is an accredited and certified group in fire, life and safety, for both occupational and public safety, that comprises unique integrated training, education, products and services available across Canada. Their three divisions, FIRE, LIFE and SAFETY, provide a wide-range of services and solutions for your commercial, heavy industrial, residential, new construction and high-hazard environment needs.
Phoenix Fire Life Safety is pleased to offer VRCA members with an exclusive discount to all products and services which include but are not limited to:
- Fire prevention services such as:
- Building fire safety systems that include inspections and installations of:
- Fire alarm systems
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Mobile equipment (EG. cranes and heavy machinery)
- Commercial restaurant suppression
- Workplace life services such as:
- Occupational First Aid classes and workplace coverage
- Standby rescue services
- High Risk/hazard/remote location paramedic coverage
- Workplace consulting (EG. WorkSafe BC compliance)
- Workplace safety products and services such as:
- Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
- Trauma and First Aid kits
- Honeywell safety products
- COVID-19 supplies and products
To obtain the special rates and a customized quote, VRCA members can contact:
Emergency Health & Safety Manager
Email: [email protected]
Phoenix has allocated 800 cases (10 x 500mL bottles per case) of Food Grade & Health Canada Approved GEL pump dispenser Hand Sanitizer for the BC region.
VRCA member incentive price per 500mL bottle: $5.50 + taxes & shipping (While quantities last!)
To place your order today, please contact ErinPatrick directly at 604-534-6079 or email [email protected]!