Outstanding Achievement Award Conditions
1. Nominees must be a member of VRCA or Life Member who are actively involved in the construction industry.
2. The Chair of the association is not eligible during the year in which she/he holds such position.
3. An Outstanding Achievement Award may not be presented in any year in which no suitable candidate has been nominated.
4. VRCA will review all submissions and use a point-based system to evaluate each nomination and to determine a winner in each category. The decision is final and not subject to appeal.
5. All submissions in support of a nominee for these awards become the property of the Vancouver Regional Construction Association.