About the Vancouver Regional Construction Association
Since 1929, VRCA has made members our focus: connecting people, creating opportunities.
|Vision||Your foundation for a strong industry.|
|Mission||We support and connect our members in the construction industry through advocacy, facilitation, and education.|
|Values||We are responsive to our members.
We demonstrate industry leadership.
We are adaptable and innovative.
We foster inclusion and meaningful relationships.
We are fair, open, and transparent.
|Our Priorities||Our Objectives|
|Celebrating Construction||– Champion the image and profile of the construction industry
– Provide diverse and exciting opportunities for meaningful connection
|Engaging Members||– Elevate our understanding of members
– Deliver effective member engagement and communications
|Advocating||– Advocate at the regional level for member priorities
– Support partners, associations, and affiliates in their advocacy work
|Educating for the Future||– Provide impactful education to our members and the industry
– Assist members in navigating industry and societal change
|Ensuring Organizational Sustainability||– Develop long-term plans for our assets and facilities
– Ensure we have the financial and human capacity to do the work