Are you interested in learning new technology skills that could help you advance your career and get a leg up on the competition? VRCA is excited to announce several new online courses that will cover innovative and cutting-edge technologies used in the industry.
We have partnered with Global e-Training, based out of Edmonton, to bring you some in-depth technical training at a very reasonable cost.
Below is a partial list of the new technology topics you can take online through VRCA:
- Revit Architecture 2018 – The Complete Guide (45 hours)
- AutoCAD 3D 2018 – The Complete Guide (40 hours)
- Navisworks Simulate 2018 – The Complete Guide (30 hours)
- Bluebeam Revu Fundamentals (10 hours)
- 3ds Max 2018 – The Complete Guide (45 hours)
- Autodesk Vault Basic – The Complete Guide (10 hours)
- and many more!
These courses will walk you through the various products in an in-depth manner, at your own pace and from any location you prefer. Additionally, these courses are a tremendous value at a cost of just $375 each.
To view a list of all the new online courses, please click here.
Is there a technology course not listed that you would like to see? If so, please email us at [email protected] to see if our provider can fulfill your request.