The inaugural VRCA Bursary Awards will take place during the Annual General Meeting, February 7, 2023. We are very grateful to the following Bursary Partners who have generously matched VRCA funds to provide eight $1,000 bursaries to students currently enrolled in construction-related programs in the Lower Mainland.
We would also like to thank our 2023 VRCA Bursary Judges who generously gave of their time to ensure we awarded the most deserving recipients.
- Sara Searle, Pitt Meadows Plumbing & Mechanical
- Anahi Rivadeneira, Eligeo
- Joan Huang, EllisDon Corporation
- Janice Thompson, Urban One Builders
- Connie Mair, Axiom Builders Inc.
- Kristi Seddon, Ledcor
- Colin Kind, Fort Modular
- Brock Drost, Taylor Ryan
- Jordan Thiessen, Bridge Electric
- Matt Gore, Scott Construction Group
This year’s recipients are all attending BCIT in the following programs and include men, women, Metis, LGBTQ+, and visible minorities.
- Electrical Foundation Certificate
- Architectural and Building Technology Diploma
- Construction Operations Associate Certificate
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Architectural Science