A vote that matters to your business success.
Voting for the VRCA Board of Directors is one of the most important benefits of membership. The VRCA Board is highly instrumental in determining the strategic direction, efficacy, and advocacy efforts of the Association.
There are two ways to cast your vote:
- Online from 9am to 12pm, Tuesday, February 13, 2024, or
- By assigning your proxy by 11:59pm, Sunday, February 11, 2024
Online voting: Before 5pm Monday, February 12, 2024, please register your organization’s representative for the AGM to receive unique online voting credentials. Click here to register.
Proxy vote: If you are unavailable to cast your vote between 9am and 12pm, February 13, or if you don’t have time to thoroughly consider the nominees, a proxy vote may be your best option. The VRCA Elections Committee have thoroughly considered the nominees in accordance with the Bylaws and the Board’s skills matrix. Complete your proxy form to assign the Board Chair Will Pauga, or a member in good standing, to cast your vote. Click here to download your Proxy Form with instructions to submit to [email protected].
Attend the 2024 Annual General Meeting, Bursary Awards, and Member Networking Mixer.
With one registration before 5pm Monday, February 11, 2024, there are three ways to participate – choose what works best for you!
- Register and receive unique login credentials for online voting 9am to 12pm Tuesday, February 13, 2024.
- Register to vote online (9am – 12pm) and attend the in-person AGM at 3:30pm Tuesday, February 13, 2024 at the Anvil Centre in New Westminster.
- Register to vote online and to attend the in-person AGM, and to also attend the Member Networking Mixer at the Atrium of the Anvil Centre after the event.
We are grateful for the interest of the following nominees for the 2024 VRCA Board of Directors. Four new directors will be determined in online voting between 9am – 12pm, February 13, and will be announced at the AGM, 3:30pm at the Anvil Centre in New Westminster.
Click each name to view the respective LinkedIn profile:
|Western Canada Sales Manager
|Modu Loc fence Rentals LP
|Indigenous Relations & Business Development Consultant
|Senior Project Development Manager
|NAC Constructors Ltd.
|Craig D. Enns
|Senior Vice President & Area Manager British Columbia
|Nikki C. Keith
|Wilson M. Beck Insurance Services Inc.